Our Guide is designed to help industry leaders make informed decisions about employing advanced automation technologies for the betterment of both their own workshops and the welding and fabricating industry as a whole.
This Guide offers an insight into:
- the issues facing the sector
- current welding and fabrication automation technologies
- how robotics can be integrated into welding operations, and
- how to identify and quantify sources of increased profits, cost savings and operational improvements.
“The new era of welding robotics will be concentrated in both the manufacturing sector and, to an ever-greater extent, jobbing shops that perform metal fabrication.”
– Peter Kuebler, Technical Manager, BOC.
Please complete the following form to gain access to Diverseco’s Ultimate Guide to Welding Automation.